Well Known Food and Beverage Facility looking for an Environmental Health and Safety Manager
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Christina Black
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $60,000 - $100,000 per yearA bit about us:
Our client is an American manufacturer, marketer, and distributor of branded niche snack foods and frozen beverages for the food service and retail supermarket industries. Its products include such icon fan favorite sweet foods, as well as a host of other products spanning the baked goods, frozen beverages, and frozen novelties categories.Why join us?
Employee assistance program
Flexible scheduleJob Details
- 5-7 years of related experience.
- 1-2 years of supervisory experience
- Familiarity with food production environment is a real plus.
- B.S. degree in an Environmental, Health, Safety or a related discipline preferred.
- OSHA 10 or 30 hour certification highly desirable.
- Knowledgeable in 29CFR1910 OSHA regulations specifically including safe work practices, PPE, Confined Space, LOTO, NFP70E, machine guarding, fall protection, lifts, and hoist regulations and compliance.
- A mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.