ERM is seeking an experienced consultant to lead major project approvals, with a focus on offshore developments inclusive of carbon capture and storage and offshore wind projects. As a Principal Consultant, your leadership, client relationships, and technical consulting skills will support the growth of ERM's business and client base. You will have access to ERM's global Impact Assessment Technical Community. This is an excellent opportunity for a senior professional looking to advance their career with a global sustainability leader on both local and international projects.
Key Responsibilities to Include:
* Lead environmental impact assessment projects and complex approvals processes.
* Project manage multiple projects within scope and budget and ensure quality standards on project deliverables.
* Prepare technical proposals and participate in business development with existing clients.
* Mentor junior and mid-level consulting staff to develop their skill sets in the environmental impact assessments and approvals.
* Build strong collaborative relationships with other ERM employees.
* Bachelor's degree in Marine Science, Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, or similar.
* Minimum 10 years' experience in environmental approvals.
* Familiarity with Commonwealth and State environmental legislation and their application to facilitate the delivery of offshore projects.
* Broader experience in environmental management and stakeholder engagement would be viewed favourably.
* Well-developed team building and influencing skills, unquestioned integrity, and the experience, confidence, and stature to effectively address client and business needs and challenges.
* Solid experience building sustaining relationships with major clients.
* Excellent writing, communication, presentation, strategic thinking, and people skills.
* Authorisation to work in Australia.
Who We Are:
As the world's leading sustainability consulting firm, ERM is uniquely positioned to contribute to the environment and society through the expertise and energy of our employees worldwide. Sustainability is what we do, and is at the heart of both our service offerings and how we operate our business. For our people, our vision means attracting, inspiring, developing and rewarding our people to work with the best clients and on the biggest challenges, thus creating valuable careers. We achieve our vision in a sustainable manner by maintaining and living our ERM values that include Accountability, Caring for our People, Client Focus, Collaboration, Empowerment, and Transparency.
ERM does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ERM employees or any other company location. ERM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
ERM is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status or disability status.
Thank you for your interest in ERM.