If you are a Environmental Engineer with experience in the Concrete Industry, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We are a world-class organization involved in producing, distributing, and marketing cement, ready-mix concrete, aggregates, as well as innovative products that relate to the construction industries. Our company vision is to have our customers recognize us as a business partner that generates the most value for their construction projects. We care about our employees and view them as our most important resource. Being a part of our family, you'll be welcomed into a culture that promotes the company vision and internal career growth.
What You Will Be Doing
* develop and implement programs that meet the environmental compliance with applicate state, federal, local, and permitting requirements.
* Identify Environmental impacts of the sites
* Develop strategies to reduce the overall environmental impacts of the operation
* Develops community environmental awareness programs and represents our company in public forums
* Complete site inspections and audits providing recommendations and ensuring follow-up on corrective actions
* Work with facility personnel to gather necessary information for the preparation of environmental permit applications.
* Facilitate agency inspections and work with the plant leadership team to demonstrate compliance.
* Prepare and submit facility environmental reports to regulatory agencies.
* Perform statistical analysis, prepare reports, maintain appropriate compliance records, and file required documents with various regulatory agencies within
* Plan and support execution of sampling, testing, and monitoring of regulated pollutants.
What You Need for this Position
* Bachelor's Degree in Chemical, Mechanical or Environmental Engineering preferred.
* 5-7 years environmental experience with air and water regulations, including NSPS, PSD/NSR, NESHAP, and Title V in a manufacturing environment.
* Familiarity with local state environmental regulations a plus.
* Direct experience with cement, lime, or other source category industry a plus
* Strong communication ability, both verbal and written
What's In It for You
* Salary: (90K-110K): depending on skill & experience
So, if you are a Environmental Engineer with experience in the Concert Industry , please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
* Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : MT6-1694159 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
MaKenzie Todd - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.