Biologist (3-5 years)Location: New York, NYStart date:
- Conduct experiments to identify and validate drug targets.
- Support assay design, optimization, validation, and data analyses.
- Design and execute molecular and cell biology experiments.
- Troubleshoot and analyze complex data in support of drug discovery projects.
- Presentation of results and conclusions both orally and written.
- Employee will be trained on those systems if a suitable employee has no prior experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field of study.
- Experience with ELISA, qPCR, Quanterix Simoa, and ProteinSimple systems will be desirable.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.