Job DescriptionEnvironmental Field Technician: CSST, CAC, CDPH, Mold InspectorWho we are:
A-Tech Consulting, Inc. (A-Tech) is a premier, full-service environmental consulting firm serving all areas of California, Arizona, Nevada, and recently expanded to Washington. We are a proven leader in solving our clientsâ€™ environmental challenges throughout each phase of a project. Headquartered in Orange, California, A-Tech is searching for ambitious DOSH Certified Field Technicians to join our team and be instrumental as we move to the next level.SIGN-ON BONUS:
Upon joining our team, you will receive a generous $3,000 sign-on bonus
!* (*Terms and conditions apply â€" contact us for the details)Job Description:
A-Tech is looking for DOSH certified environmental field technicians, CSSTs and CACs, to join our team of highly talented and motivated individuals. The right candidate must possess the ability to follow instructions well, work independently, prioritize, multi-task, meet deadlines and be a leader amongst your peers. Are you that person?
Are you looking for a fast-growing company? A-Tech was named one of the nationâ€™s fastest-growing private companies list of Inc. 5000 three years running! Are you ready for an opportunity to sharpen your skill and accelerate your career? Do you like big challenges? Do you want to continue to learn new services in the environmental field? This is the position for you!Job Duties:
The essential functions include, but not limited to the following:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Independently travels to project sites to conduct asbestos, mold and lead assessments, clearance testing and project monitoring.
- Identify, comprehend, and apply regulatory requirements to each project and situation.
- Obtain appropriate samples comprehensively and discreetly. Obtain proper quantity of samples for the project, in accordance with EPA and OSHA requirements.
- Quantify all materials sampled.
- For each project, input field data into web-based program in a timely and efficient manner.
- Regularly document all project tasks occurring on the project, including any deficiencies of the abatement team or any regulatory agencies, customers, unauthorized or authorized visitors to the project site.
- Complete all required documentation in a thorough manner, including hand/electronic draft of floor plans for assessments.
- Be able to properly communicate, oversee and direct abatement company staff and supervisors, for all monitoring and clearance projects.
- At minimum, must be a DOSH Certified Site Surveillance Technician (CSST).
- Must have current Building Inspector and Contractor Supervisor certifications.
- Must have a valid Driversâ€™ License and acceptable driving record.
- COVID Vaccine required.
Diversity, many growth opportunities in our Environmental Field Department, working and collaborating with our staff CIHs, company-wide events, and company dogs.Besides those amazing things, there are also the details:
Various comprehensive Medical Plans, Employer-paid Dental and Vision, Paid Time Off schedule, Life Insurance, 401k benefits with generous employer contribution, assigned Company vehicle, cellphone and laptop.Why A-Tech?
- Staying Power! We are heading towards our 20th year as leaders in the environmental industry.
- Rapidly expanding firm in a dynamic industry. We have tons of opportunities for learning and career advancement. You want to learn how to manage projects? This is the place.
- Our core culture evolves around training our next generation of leaders and creating industry innovation as well as developing top talent. Our competitors donâ€™t intimidate us, they imitate us.
- Competitive Salary & Comprehensive Benefits Package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k and PTO.
- Awesome Company Culture, Employee of the Month Program, and â€œGive back to the Communityâ€ Involvement.
- Upward Mobility & Career Advancement Opportunities available to highly-motivated employees.
Ask yourself, where are you? Where and who do you want to be? We provide the opportunity; you provide the effort. Together we win!