Consider joining Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories where people are the most important element in our chemistry. Celebrating 50 years of service, Lancaster Laboratories is a leading contract lab providing testing and research services in the environmental, pharmaceutical, and biopharmaceutical sciences to clients worldwide.
Interested in contributing globally to improving and saving lives? Work for one of the largest global testing laboratories at the forefront of one of our state-of-the-art laboratories, each day testing for life and making the world a safer and healthier place.
We are seeking immediate talent to support our clients to help make our world a safer place. We are seeking any and all experience levels including recent graduates with a life science degree in chemistry, biology or related sciences. Additional training will be provided.Perform cutting edge science in world class laboratories to develop your skills and advance your career.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, a nationally recognized laboratory, is searching for QC MicrobiologyScientists (1st and 3rdShift) to support our Professional Scientific Services group in Bothell, WA.
QC MicrobiologyScientistresponsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following
* Aseptically collect Environmental Monitoring (EM), cleaning validation, and ICP testing samples at ca biologics facility using sampling protocols and associated documents.
* Ensure compliance with GMP policies and SOPs in a production environment
* Aseptically gown and work in sterile manufacturing areas
* Perform QC testing such as Biourden, Endotoxin,Total Organic Carbon, Concentration, and Conductivity
* Maintain and Ensure sample chain of custody using a LIMS system and perform all aspects of Sample management including aliquotting, storage, receipt, and shipping
* Review manufacturing schedule for dynamic environmental monitoring to ensure all samples are collected appropriately, and address problems where necessary
* Review and reconcile all environmental monitoring samples at the end of the production run to ensure all samples were appropriately taken, processed, and were within required limits
* Weekend, holiday, and overtime work may be required as needed to meet production schedules
* Perform Laboratory and Equipment maintanence
* Participate in lean lab operation, 6S laboratory layout, preventive action, and continuous improvement programs to reduce operating costs
* Calculate, evaluate, review, and properly communicate data verbally and in written format
The ideal candidate would possess
* Experience with microbiology, sterile technique, Empower software, and working in a GMP biologics production environment
* Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
* Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, andapositive attitude
* Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
* Bachelor's degree in microbiology, life sciences, or other related degree concentration
* At least 1 year related laboratory experience (microbiology and environmental monitoring in a GMP biologics facility preferred)
* Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
What we offer:
* Comprehensive medical coverage, with dental and vision options
* Life and disability insurance
* 401(k) with company match
* Paid holidays and vacation
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services®(PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients' site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
We infuse our 55-year track record of scientific and laboratory operations expertise, as well as HR and great place to work best practices, to recruit, hire, train and manage highly qualified scientists to perform laboratory services using our client's quality systems and equipment.
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your expected salary and possible start date via our career website.
Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.