Join an organization that demonstrates a proactive health and safety management system, combined with strong employee engagement and an environment that fosters continuous improvement. You will provide leadership and oversight for Health Safety Environment (HSE), activities, and performance for the Lincolnshire, IL facility by establishing strong working relationships with the site leadership team and employees. You will report directly to the Sr. Director of HSE. You will be a key leader with the Lincolnshire leadership team directing sustainable health and safety programs through the incorporation of impactful operating processes and keeping in front of leading practices in health and safety standards.Key Responsibilities
· Implements HSE and Sustainability standards
· Provide technical assistance
· Site compliance reviews
· Strong MOS (Management Operating System) administration
· Advocates HOS (Honeywell Operating System) behaviors
· Effective coach and role model
· Deploys safety initiatives
· Track, Trend, and Measure key HSE metrics
· Drives standard work
· Ensures compliance standardsYOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor's degree.
· 3+ years of HSE ExperienceWE VALUE
· Bachelor's degree in engineering, manufacturing, safety, environmental science, facilities, or related field.
· Strong oral and written communication skills
- · Use innovative thinking to create continuous improvement