Job DescriptionA Clean Energy Project Manager is needed for a 17-24-month contract role with a Government client. This position is a hybrid position with offices in NYC, Buffalo, or Albany. Prior experience working for City or State government entities is a plus.
The Project Manager will responsible for assisting with the implementation of energy-related
Program. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated
- Strong strategic and policy development skills, and have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Precious work with government contractors and Community applicants to develop and process contract documents and effectively manage these projects.
- Assist with Program management tasks as well as directly manage a variety of ad-hoc projects.
- Assist with the development of policies that influence, encourage and enable community leadership in areas of clean energy such as benchmarking legislation, large carbon-reduction initiatives, community campaigns, and other activities that advance energy efficiency and renewable energy.
- Develop Task Work Order agreements
- Build out contract deliverable stages in salesforce
- Actively manage projects and complete compressive reviews of project deliverables and associated invoices
- Assist with solicitation development and support documentation enhancements
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the key outcomes of the Communities and Local Government team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability, curiosity, resourcefulness, and adaptability
- Knowledge of local regulations, rules, and constraints pertaining to renewable development, energy efficiency, or climate change
- Strong stakeholder outreach and facilitation capabilities including strong public speaking and presentation skills.
- Able to interact with contractors and stakeholders
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite