Job DescriptionEnvironmental Compliance Project Manager
Are you an Environmental Compliance Project Manager
Candidates should have a minimum of 5 to 10 years of total experience with 5 years of dedicated environmental compliance consulting experience with a focus primarily in waste, wastewater, and annual compliance reporting. Candidates should also have at least 2 years of consulting project management experience.Environmental Compliance Project Manager - Position Overview
This position will perform work for and manage a variety of environmental consulting projects. Applicants should have experience with most or all the following regulatory areas:
Environmental Compliance Project Manager - Responsibilities:
- Waste management (e.g., waste characterization, annual waste reporting, waste minimization/P2 Plans).
- Wastewater permitting and compliance.
- Chemical management and reporting (e.g., Tier II, TRI reporting, TSCA); and
- Multi-media environmental compliance auditing.
Environmental Compliance Project Manager - Skills:
- Develop scope and budget on various environmental compliance projects;
- Manage and complete compliance consulting projects as required by customers accurately and on time;
- Develop high quality work products and provide QC review of both personal work and work produced by team members;
- Effectively communicate information with internal and external customers;
- Develop and maintain trusting professional relationships with team members as well as our clients;
- Promote Spirit externally to our clients and help grow our services and revenue by marketing our services to potential clients; and
- Continue to learn and grow while also mentoring/training other team members.
Environmental Compliance Project Manager - Requirements:
- Demonstrates skills including servant leadership, time management, problem solving, critical thinking, and decision making;
- Candidates should have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to perform site inspections and/or sampling as required;
- Fundamental math and science competencies (e.g., unit conversions, use of formulas, data evaluation);
- Proficiency with MS Office (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint) and time/expense tracking software;
- Proficiency with software and tools applicable to your project and areas of expertise;
- Advanced understanding of relevant regulations related to their tasks, projects, and client operations (e.g., RCRA, CWA, EPCRA, etc.);
- Depth of technical competencies necessary to solve problems and scope new jobs accurately and completely; and
- Breadth of technical competencies necessary to work with multiple industries and/or multiple clients within a large industry (e.g., upstream and midstream oil and natural gas, chemical manufacturers, refineries, building materials).
- B.S. or above in chemical, civil, or environmental engineering, or a related scientific discipline.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of total experience with 5 years of dedicated environmental consulting experience and at least 2 years of consulting project management experience.
- Proven project management skills with multiple environmental compliance projects.
- Effective time management skills and ability to run multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed to meet workload/client demands.
- Ability to travel and perform field work for projects when needed. Limited in-state and out-of-state travel (up to 10%).
If you want to join this amazing organization as an Environmental Compliance Project Manager
, reach out confidentially to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/txt 605.705.4234.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.