Goodyear Talent Acquisition Representative: Julie Scarbro
Sponsorship Available: No
Relocation Assistance Available: No
#LI-JS1 Primary Purpose:
- Manage and facilitate corporate and government air regulatory programs in a manner that ensures compliance with the regulations, permits and directives resulting from these programs.
- Interact with Regional and Corporate personnel to implement efficient environmental processes.
- Promote and enhance environmental performance improvements and compliance with plant personnel.
- Perform emission calculations and maintain records to demonstrate compliance with regulatory requirements and site Operating Permits.
- Manage monthly compliance demonstration and rolling 12-month emissions information to comply with PAL and MAER limits.
- Maintain all relevant emission event recordkeeping and reporting information.
- Interact with Federal, State, and Local regulatory agencies to resolve issues concerning emission events, reports, agency investigations and active permit applications.
- Prepare and submit periodic reports including Emissions Inventory, Title V, HECT, MECT, PAL, and MACT.
- Perform periodic field inspections and complete required Method 22 visible emissions observations.
- Act as the liaison to the resident LDAR and fence line monitoring contractors.
- Support compliance initiatives and projects identified during strategic planning activities.
- Participate in incident investigation process and assist with corrective action plan development and implementation.
- Maintain and update compliance assurance plans, as necessary.
- Deliver periodic presentations or training regarding regulatory and permit requirements.
- Provide back-up support as needed for waste, wastewater, and water program compliance.
- Bachelor Degree in Technical /Science or Engineering; Environmental or Chemical Engineering preferred
- Preferably 2-4 years' experience in a mid-size and/or moderately complex petrochemical manufacturing facility, with previous experience in Air program compliance.
- Ability to perform air emission calculations, determine mass balances and prepare periodic regulatory reports. Skills in emissions calculations and use of computer software a must, specifically Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with NSR and Flexible permits, PBR, and PAL programs.
- Familiarity with EPA's Title V Operating Permit program, non-attainment areas, HRVOC, CEMS, LDAR, MSS, SSMP, CERCLA and EPCRA.
- Experience with TPDES and waste regulations a plus.
Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. It employs about 72,000 people and manufactures its products in 55 facilities in 23 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate .
Goodyear is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to that individual's race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the online application, or any other part of the employment process, please contact the Goodyear Candidate Care Line at 330.796.4500.
Click here for more information about Equal Employment Opportunity laws, and here for additional supplementary information.