Job DescriptionMulti-state design firm is seeking a Lead Environmental Scientist for their team in Fort Worth, Texas!
- Serve as lead project manager with a focus on project execution, winning repeat work, and managing client accounts
- Assist with business development efforts
- Supervise professional and technical staff
- Collaborate with other internal teams
- Mentor/train junior staff
- Bachelor's degree in environmental science, biology, natural resources, or related fields
- 6+ years of consulting experience
- 4+ years of project manager experience
- Experience solving complex environmental problems
- Background in NEPA, Sustainability, and other aspects of environmental planning
Successful applicant must be authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Please contact Laura Harrison for further information!