Perini Management Services Inc., is seeking Senior Construction Estimator
for our office in Framingham, MassachusettsAbout Perini Management Services At home or abroad, our focus is on client satisfaction
Perini Management Services, Inc. is a full service construction firm that knows how to get the job done, even under the most complex circumstances. We deliver diversified Design-Build, Design-Bid-Build, and Contingency/Disaster Relief construction services to our federal clients worldwide.
Our client-centered approach and competitive, enterprising spirit has yielded many longstanding partnerships throughout the country and the world. We are a close-knit team of construction professionals eager to take on new challenges suited to our expertise. We are committed to working with clients to deliver the projects they need in the time they need it.
When U.S. federal agencies need a construction partner to respond to critical situations, they can count on Perini Management Services, Inc. We've provided construction services to U.S. federal agencies for more than four decades, responding to disasters and supporting military operations throughout the country and around the globe. U.S. federal agencies include the Army Corps of Engineers, Air Force, Navy, Coast Guard, National Park Service, Federal Law Enforcement Training Center, Customs and Border Protection, Fish and Wildlife Service and the Department of State.
At Perini Management Services you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of large, high-profile, projects that impact our national and global communities.Extraordinary Projects need Exceptional Talent
As a Senior Construction Estimator
at Perini Management Services, reporting to the Chief Estimator, you will have the opportunity to: Description:
- Review project solicitation documents for accuracy and completeness and develop questions as they relate to assigned scope of work
- Solicit subcontractor/vendor quotations, prepare and distribute bid document packages, respond to inquiries, being knowledgeable of respective scopes of work and responsibilities
- Develop scope of work packages to define project work requirements through narratives, checklists, and quantity take-off
- Evaluate and analyze subcontractor/vendor proposals to ensure accuracy in scope. (Quantities, schedule, inclusions, exclusions, etc.)
- Prepare subcontractors/vendors price analysis sheets
- Coordinate with design team, on design-build RFP's, to support development of proposals
- Assist with purchasing and definition of subcontractor/ vendor agreements scope of work
Perini Management Services builds extraordinary projects and we need exceptional talent. Join us and realize your full potential.
- Six (6) or more years of experience in the construction industry with an emphasis on estimating
- Ability to understand construction documents and develop scopes of work
- Good interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to work in a team environment with multiple projects at the same time
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel and Word primarily)
- Working knowledge of On-Screen take-off software or similar a plus
- Working knowledge of estimating software - Sage Estimating (Timberline) experience a plus
- Experience in fixed price, design-build, and/ or self-perform estimating a plus
- Experience with Government projects a plus
- Experience with sitework, concrete, steel or building interiors, a plus
- Candidates local to our Framingham, MA home office preferred
In accordance with PMSI'
s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of serious hazards, we have adopted a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for all new hires. We have implemented this requirement (subject to exceptions required by law, as explained below) in order to safeguard the health of our employees and their families; our clients; the contractors, vendors, and other parties with whom we regularly interact. This requirement will help protect our workforce and these groups from COVID-19 infections, which may be reduced or prevented by vaccination.
Should you have questions about PMSI's policy or wish to discuss an exemption, please let your recruiter know. This policy is subject to change as the transmission rate of COVID-19 and other facts and circumstances evolve.
Powered by JazzHR