Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products. In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 55,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 50 countries. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products. In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Endotoxin and bioburden testing
- Environmental Monitoring sampling
- Water sampling (potentially including animal facility)
- Clean steam sampling
- Compressed gas sampling
- General lab duties (cleaning, stocking, cold room 5S, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in science or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience
- 1-2 years related experience
- Standard microbiological methods and aseptic laboratory technique experience
- Knowledge of cGMP preferred
- Experience working in a laboratory setting
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Andover, MA are encouraged to apply. Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options.
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.