Contribute to the success of the Strategic Marketing for Cookware category in the USA / CANADA :
* Develop new product ranges for the USA/Canada in full collaboration with the local marketing teams, sales, and the product development team.
* Build on consumer insights and Identify new product opportunities.
* Integrate customers needs & create channel management launch offers
Specific duties include:
* Project Management: Lead the development of new ranges under the leadership of the IPD, including
* Validation of a new product/concept/big idea
* Initiate the Briefs to product development and design teams
* Define the product ranges and specificities and align with local marketing and sales
* Leading the project timelines and making sure all parties meet deadlines
* Provide specifications, codes, and content for the local team.
* Actively explore and validate new business opportunities by using analytics (NPD...) & trends to understand the performance of market, competition & Identify new opportunities.
* Training :
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business, preference for MBA degree
* 2-3 years of experience in consumer goods, housewares, or related industries.
* Competences :
* Well-rounded business acumen, able to understand and balance various perspectives (financial, marketing, commercial, consumer etc).
* Having initiative, a creative mindset & acting with self-confidence.
* Demonstrated project management skills (creating a detailed project plan, building timelines, building and maintaining support from stakeholders, managing progress, influencing cross-functional partners, using relevant PM tools/software, etc)
* Able to analyze (trends, data, consumers insights) and determine key learnings & priorities
* Demonstrates ability to work cooperatively in a team environment. Working transversally with multiple teams: fosters collaborative work
* Demonstrates ability to learn quickly and the ability to adapt and learn new processes
* Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Groupe SEB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see OFCCP Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
* If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact HRUSA@groupeseb.com
* Groupe SEB invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company's written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request by contacting HRUSA@groupeseb.com
* Duration (if applicable): Non applicable
* Job Type: Permanent contract
* City: Parsippany
* Company description:
Tefal, T-Fal, Krups, Lagostina, Rowenta, Moulinex, SUPOR, WMF, Arno, Emsa, All-Clad These brands are part of the daily life of millions of consumers in more than 150 countries. With 34,000 employees and over 7,4 b sales annually, Groupe SEB is the leading worldwide manufacturer of small domestic appliances and cookware thanks to the strength of its brands, its drive for innovation, its international growth, and its vision for the future.
Groupe SEB commits to have a socially equitable policy (diversity and inclusion, quality work environment, health / safety, etc.) while developing actions with a positive impact on society and the environment (circular economy, fight against climate change, community engagement)
* Schedule: Full-time