Job Title: Sr./Principal Research Associate - Cell Biology/Cancer
Location: South San Francisco, CA (Hybrid-Remote)
Salary: $100K to $140K+ DOE
Requirements: Drug Discovery, Cell Culture/Aseptic Techniques, Cell-Based Assays, Western Blot/qRT-PCR
Headquartered in South San Francisco and founded in 2015, we are a public, clinical-stage oncology-focused precision medicine company. Our teams are committed to discovering and developing targeted therapeutics for patient populations selected using molecular diagnostics. We are advancing therapeutics that have the potential to be first-in-class and/or best-in-class. Our primary focus is synthetic lethality, an emerging class of precision medicine targets.
With $80MM in recent cash infusion, we are primed for years to come.
Please read on if you have significant research experience, preferably in pharmaceutical or biotechnology drug discovery, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
As a Senior/Principal Research Associate, you will be instrumental in designing and executing cell-based assays and developing new platforms for evaluation of our proprietary compounds. As a laboratory-focused, well-organized, and highly motivated research professional, you'll work on a multidisciplinary team generating novel therapeutics for the treatment of cancer.
* Design and execute research experiments
* Perform in vitro cellular assays to enable screening/mechanism of action studies for potential anti-cancer therapeutics
* Generate engineered cell lines for screening assays
* Maintain/culture tumor/non-tumorigenic cell lines
* Analyze/interpret scientific data and troubleshoot assays to ensure high quality data
* Interface with research group scientists, ensuring assays/screening efforts align to scientific project goals
* Present data/report on project progress at individual, biology group, and department meetings
What You Need for this Position
* BS or MS Degree in cell/molecular/cancer biology or related
* 2-3+ years of research experience in pharmaceutical/biotechnology drug discovery
* Mammalian cell culture
* Aseptic tissue culture techniques and cell-based assays
* Small Molecule Compound Screening
* Protein-level analysis (Western blot)
* Gene Expression Analysis (qRT-PCR)
* Functional/Molecular Biology Assays
* Bonus/Plus - Immunofluorescence
What's In It for You
* Competitive Compensation ($100-$150K+)
* Bonus Eligibility, New Hire Stock Option Grants
* 100% Benefits Premiums covered for employees, 90% for dependents
* 401K with 50% match up to 6% of salary
* Employee Stock Purchase Program
* FSA, Commuter Benefits, Life Insurance, LT/ST Disability, EAP
So, if you are an experienced Research Associate with pharma/biotech drug discovery experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
* Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : TS2-1716059 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Tim Sugrue - Recruiting Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.