Stellaromics Inc. is looking for an exceptional and energetic Spatial -omics Bioinformatian or Computational Biologist to join a rapidly growing, multidisciplinary team focused on developing and applying molecular and imaging tools (e.g. RNA sequencing) to enable the discovery of biomarkers and development of therapeutics.
This position will provide an exciting opportunity to develop new computational pipeline and analysis methods that integrate bioimaging with genomics/transcriptomics in a vibrant and interdisciplinary environment and collaborate with team members from diverse backgrounds (biophysics, engineering, genomics and biological science).
The Spatial -omics Bioinformatian or Computational Biologist will develop novel computational tools for spatial-comics data analysis and processing.
· Image analysis for optical microscopy
· Computer vision, statistical algorithms and machine learning: e.g. image registration, 2D/3D segmentation, object tracing, feature extraction and annotation
· Bioimaging database and visualization: e.g. anatomy atlas building for various tissues
· Single-cell genomics/transcriptomics, bioinformatics
· Management of cloud-based data storage and analysis pipeline
· A PhD in Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or Biology with strong quantitative background in image analysis
· Extensive programming/optimization experience in several of the following: Python, R, Matlab C/C++, JAVA, ImageJ, Unix, Linux
· Strong mathematical or physical foundation
· Self-motivated, creative, persistent, responsible, good analytical and problem-solving skills