Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins laboratories work with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
The Eurofins network of companies is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. It is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. It also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 58,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 54 countries. Eurofins companies offer a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 6.72 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Position Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform environmental monitoring of production clean rooms (including during aseptic processing and media fills) using non-viable particle counters, contact plates and microbial air samplers
- Sampling of plant utilities (WFI, purified water, compressed gas) using non-viable particle counters and microbial air samplers
- Plate reading and enumeration
- Strong Aseptic technique required
- Perform Data entry
- Maintain compliance with applicable ICH, GMP and safety regulations. Notify management of unexpected results, procedural deviations and equipment problems
- Actively contribute to the maintenance of a clean, safe working environment in the laboratories
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- BS in Microbiology, Biology, or other related field of study plus at least 3 years of experience
- Strong aseptic technique
- Prior leadership experience
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm
with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of West Chester, PA
are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays