Pioneering innovation in the biologics space, our client is focused on developing a diverse platform technology for various therapeutics including proteins, antibodies, peptides, cytokines, and vaccine allergens. We are seeking a Scientist that seeks growth, welcomes collaboration and is technically proficient within molecular biology and protein engineering.
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
* Experienced in protein purification, characterization, and expression
* Knowledge of high throughput methods, bioinformatics as well as protein engineering and design
* Able to distinguish proprietary strains that express recombinant proteins
* Be able to support IND filing and submission
* Author scientific reports or articles for publishing
* Train and mentor junior scientists
* Facilitate and support grant proposals
* PhD degree in Molecular Biology, Structural Biology or Biochemistry
* Minimum 2-3 years post-doctoral experience in protein sciences or related area
* Experience in bacterial protein purification and expression techniques
* Experience with cell-based assays, ELISA, Western Blot.
* Molecular Biology techniques such as PCR, qPCR, DNA isolation and cloning.
I manage a range of other permanent and contract positions for a broad portfolio of clients (Biotech, CRO and Pharma). If the above role isn't for you but you'd nevertheless like to discuss your options in the market, I'd welcome a confidential discussion by phone or email. Contact Charlie Pratummanee at +1 (619) 375 0895 or email@example.com
Molecular Biology, ELISA, protein engineering, biochemistry, structural biology