Please let me know if you're interested in the following consulting opportunity with Johnson & Johnson.
If interested, please respond back with an attachment of your current resume in Word format, thank you.
JOB DESCRIPTION: MUST HAVE ENDOTOXIN TESTING EXPERIENCE
Johnson & Johnson - 655 Ethicon Circle Cornelia GA 30531
Position Title: Microbiologist II - Endotoxin Testing a must
Job Order # JNJNJP00063275
Contract Duration: ASAP with a possibility of extension up to 2 years
40 hours/week, Mon-Fri
SUMMARY: Perform a wide variety of standard Microbiological tests such as microbial compendia tests and test method qualifications. Routine testing such as
viable air sampling, surface testing, particulate monitoring, endotoxin, growth promotion, membrane filtration, and microbial identifications according to SOPs
and documentation practices in accordance cGMP. Laboratory tasks such as general housekeeping, equipment monitoring and maintenance, inventory of supplies, and data analysis.
1. Performs environmental monitoring, lab assays and biomarker identification and development.
2. Conducts biologic indicator, growth promotion, endotoxin and bioburden testing and microbial identifications.
3. Operates laboratory equipment, ensures its proper operations; operates analytical and other instruments.
4. Operates in accordance with current GMPs. This includes the ability to understand and apply SOPs and use GMPs for documenting,
testing and maintaining accurate laboratory records.
2. Comply with all FDA federally regulated programs.
3. Pharmaceutical environmental & safety (OSHA) policies and guidelines.
4. Comply with all job safety procedures & utilize PPE when necessary.
5. Comply with quality system requirements within procedures and instructions.
6. Test equipment using Starett Gauge, Mitutoyo Gauge, Microscope, Instron.
Alan Naroden - Senior Recruiter
Source One Technical Solutions - A WBENC Certified Company
1250 State Route 28 Suite 303
Branchburg, New Jersey 08876