Affinergy is developing transformative products that address pressing needs and health disparities in kidney health and autoimmune disease.
Affinergy employs a dedicated team of visionary scientists and proven entrepreneurs committed to growing the Company's product portfolio. We have a state of the art 3,000 sq. ft. facility located in Research Triangle Park. The position includes a competitive salary and healthcare benefits.
Scientist - Molecular Biology and Protein Chemistry
We are seeking a versatile and self-motivated individual to join our team as a Scientist to develop our new technology platforms and translate original research into cutting-edge diagnostics. Visit www.affinergy.com and https://www.sbir.gov/sbirsearch/detail/405591. The successful applicant will be one who thrives on benchwork, enjoys thinking both critically and creatively about research and can push research to product.
· Develop and evaluate methods for peptide epitope profiles and antibody display
· Be a productive team member of an integrated product development group
· Strategize with the scientific teams to optimize research plans
· Ph.D. in Biochemistry or Molecular Biology
· Proficient in standard cell and molecular biology techniques as well as protein purification
· Experience in antibody or phage display technology
· Must be able to work on projects of a multidisciplinary nature
· Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, creative, adaptable and able to thrive in a collaborative environment
· Communicate clearly in written and verbal forms
· Ability to understand and effectively meet deadlines and commitments
· Willingness and ambition to learn and take on responsibilities
· Authorized to work for any U.S. employer