Excellent Pay! 401k Match! Great Benefits!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Juan Correa
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $85,000 - $95,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are a global innovative pharma company specializing in new drugs for the treatment of genitourinary tumors and other major diseases. We strive to improve human health and help people live a more dignified life. We aim to become a global pharma leader that integrates R&D, manufacturing and commercialization in our areas of focus, as we provide best-in-class integrated diagnosis and treatment solutions for patients worldwide.
Why join us?
* Provides Medical, Dental, Vision
* Competitive Salary
* Company Paid time off, Sick leave, federal Holidays, Floating holidays.
* Retirement savings plan - 401(K) plan/employer contribution
Who You Are?
We are seeking applicants with the following attributes. The level of the position will depend on the qualifications of the selected candidate.
We are currently building a new Discovery Biology team located in the San Francisco Bay area in USA. We are seeking outstanding Research associates or Senior Research associates to join our new research team. The US team will focus on innovative research for the discovery of new drug targets and the development of therapeutics in Asieris' niche indications.
* Help set up lab functionality and operation
* Execute in vitro assays to study mechanism of action of drugs; Immunology and oncology assays will be our initial focus
* Design, troubleshoot, validate, and implement biochemical and cell-based assays to support drug discovery and selection
* Conduct ex vivo pharmacodynamic marker or biomarker discovery work as needed
* Interpret, record, and present complex biological data
* Communicate effectively and collaborate with colleagues
* BS or MS degree in biological sciences with at least one year of lab experience
* Demonstrated proficiency with cell and biochemical assays, molecular biology, and mammalian cell culture techniques
* Experience with primary immune cell functional assay and flow cytometry is a big plus
* Industry experience with ranking compounds in assays is a plus
* Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
* Independent and self-motivated
* Team oriented and dependable
This position provides a unique opportunity to join and contribute to a fast-paced team, with a cutting-edge technology platform, and ample opportunity to grow with the company.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.