* Routine microbiological testing of raw materials, in-process and finished pharmaceutical product
* Perform tests on liquid and plated microbiological media to determine growth promoting properties
* Test water used in production operations to detect harmful microorganisms and to obtain information about sources of contamination.
* Examine physiological, morphological, and cultural characteristics, using microscope, to identify and classify microorganisms on environmental monitoring plates.
* Maintain data for environmental monitoring which is used to provide information for quarterly and annual reports. Provide data for other technical reports as required.
* Assist in monitoring aseptic manufacturing operations.
* Assist in Chemistry performing general titration assays, IEF, pH, release of incoming materials.
* Collect water and air samples at the corresponding sampling points
* Perform water analysis by membrane filtration, bioburden and endotoxin analysis
* Perform sterility analysis to STALLERGENES GREER allergenic extracts and diluents
* Perform Gram stain identification technique and others.
* Perform failure/ OOS investigations when it occurs.
* Review and revise SOP when necessary
* Monitor and ensure proper instrument calibration and schedule
* Perform GPQ analysis and keep necessary inventory of microorganism
* Assist Lab Manager with validations, laboratory investigation such as OOL investigations and sterility failures, etc.
* BS degree, preferably in Biology with specialization in Microbiology
* A minimum of 2 years working experience in a microbiology laboratory environment (academic or professional)
* Demonstrate proficiency in aseptic and microbiology laboratory techniques
* Knowledge of cGMP and GDP preferred
* Basic Computer Skills