Location: Mostly in Waltham, MA (lab) and occasionally Cambridge, MA (office). Eventually will be consolidated in new location in Lexington, MA (around end of February 2023)
Science: Small molecule therapeutics
Therapeutic Area : Oncology
Job Overview : Looking for a talented scientist who is experienced in targeted protein degradation, as well as mammalian biology and oncology.
* Highly experienced in mammalian cell-based assays such as WB, IP and IF preferred.
* Preferred experience in ubiquitin-proteasome biology.
* Proficient with routine biochemical assay development including but not limited to TR-FRET/HTRF, AlphaLISA/Screen, and FP.
* Demonstrated ability to internalize new techniques, troubleshoot assays, and independently analyze and interpret experimental data to recommend next steps
* Effective in leading and contributing to productive discussions with internal and external colleagues, ready to adapt to changing project priorities, and able to conduct multiple project and laboratory tasks efficiently.
* Attention to detail and proven track record with planning, executing, analyzing, and presenting experimental data to drive decision making.
* Ability to successfully supervise, lead, develop, and mentor research associates
* PhD in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology or related discipline with 5+ years of drug discovery experience in ubiquitin-proteasome biology, biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry.
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.