The candidate will be responsible for participating in platform development to support TRIANA's drug discovery effort. The candidate will develop new biochemical and cell-based assays to support various stages of molecular glue discovery from target selection to hit candidate discovery. The candidate will mainly contribute from the bench with opportunity to coordinate with external CRO collaborators.
* Highly experienced in mammalian cell-based assays such as WB, IP and IF preferred.
* Preferred experience in ubiquitin-proteasome biology.
* Proficient with routine biochemical assay development including but not limited to TR-FRET/HTRF, AlphaLISA/Screen, and FP.
* Demonstrated ability to internalize new techniques, troubleshoot assays, and independently analyze and interpret experimental data to recommend next steps
* Effective in leading and contributing to productive discussions with internal and external colleagues, ready to adapt to changing project priorities, and able to conduct multiple project and laboratory tasks efficiently.
* Attention to detail and proven track record with planning, executing, analyzing, and presenting experimental data to drive decision making.
* Ability to successfully supervise, lead, develop, and mentor research associates
PhD in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology or related discipline with 5+ years of drug discovery experience in ubiquitin-proteasome biology, biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry.
About TRIANA Biomedicines:
TRIANA Biomedicines is a greater Boston biotechnology company building the leading molecular glue discovery platform to regulate disease targets that are difficult to address with any other modality. TRIANA's drug discovery engine is powered by high- resolution structural insights, state-of-the-art AI and computational tools, and bespoke chemical libraries. TRIANA's target first and rational approach to molecular glue discovery is currently focused on inducing or enhancing the degradation of high-profile cancer targets. The therapeutic approach pioneered by TRIANA has the potential to fundamentally change the paradigm of small molecule drug discovery and bring significant therapeutic benefits to patients. TRIANA is a private company with a top-tier investor syndicate.