If you are a Scientist/Senior Scientist, Molecular Biology with 1-3+ years of experience, please read on!
We are a fast growing startup creating proteins for different cell and gene therapy applications. With extensive partnerships and funding, we are looking to expand our team of exceptional scientists!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
* Recent partnerships
* Great location in SSF
* Competitive compensation
* Industry leading executive team
* Become one of the early stage employees of our fast growing company
* Opportunity for growth
What You Will Be Doing
* Lead from the bench
* Design novel CAR constructs
* Lead NGS library assembly R&D efforts
* Work independently on a collaborative team
What You Need for this Position
* MS/PHD in Molecular Biology or similar
* Experience in Cell Therapy is a huge plus
* Experience with...
* NGS Library prep
* Molecular cloning
* Plasmid DNA prep
* Mammalian cell culture
* Cell Transfection
* Flow Cytometry
So, if you are a Scientist/Senior Scientist, Molecular Biology with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
* Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : SJ7-1710312 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Sean Jenkins - Associate Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.