We're looking for an inquisitive and driven scientist who can step in and grow plants, lots of them! Working at the intersection of our strain engineering team and product team, you will play a key role in furthering the development of our novel biopesticides. This position is best suited for a self-motivated individual looking to work in a seed-stage, mission-driven company.
What you'll do
* Design and execute in-lab experiments evaluating biopesticide's efficacy, persistence, growth, phytoxicity, etc.
* Drive innovation of high-throughput plant assays
* Collaborate with both the strain engineering team and product team to optimize product performance in plant systems
Who you are
* An expert in plant-microbe interactions. You have a PhD in plant biology, pathology, microbiology, or 3+ years of industry experience
* Are motivated to take part in the building of an organization and creating an awesome place to work
* Advanced knowledge of plant-microbe interactions
* Have experience designing and executing comprehensive plant experiments
* Experienced in assay development and analysis, including disease progression assays
How to apply
* Apply on LinkedIn and email your CV to email@example.com to ensure we see your application.
* We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States and are open to sponsoring a visa for the right candidate.