We are seeking a highly motivated and dedicated ligand binding assay Biologist I to join the DMPK-BA department at Bioresearch Center in Worcester, MA.
The LBA Bioanalytical group at ABC DMPK conducts quantitative bioanalysis assay of large molecule therapeutics like mAb, ADC, fusion protein and bi-specifics for PK, PD and TK studies using ligand binding assays to support drug discovery and early development efforts.
The main responsibilities of the Biologist I include: Sample analysis using ligand binding assay, generate high quality bioanalytical data enable data summary and PK analysis. Sample and reagent management using electronic tools including LIMS. Fecal sample processing following environment health safety guidelines.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Plan and execute experiments based bioanalytical protocol and in vivo study design.
• Analyze pre-clinical in vivo samples based on operational schedule.
• Qualify ligand binding assay based on BA protocol, interpret result, and make decision on assay readiness.
• Data archiving in ELN and LIMS.
• Effectively communicate experimental plan, and results orally and in writing. Contribute to technical report writing.
• Sample management in LIMS.
• Write, and update experimental protocols and procedures with supervision.
• Initiate, design, interpret, troubleshoot operational assay independently and efficiently.
• Bachelor's Degree in biology, chemistry or pharmacology.
• 0-2 years of pharmaceutical, biotechnology industry experience.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to operate and maintain laboratory equipment with independence.
• Experience in automated ligand binding workflow is highly desirable.
• Experience in data driven troubleshooting ligand binding assay is highly desirable.
• Proven problem-solving ability.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to draft technical reports.
• Proficiency with computers and data analysis software including Excel and LIMS