Our client is currently seeking a EHS Manager to oversee all records and reports required by the Company, and Regulatory agencies. Leading and coordinating EHS performance improvement initiatives. Leading the development, review, and revision of safety and environmental training programs. The EHS Manager will have 1 Direct Report Safety Coordinator and several environmental contractors. This is a rapidly growing company with numerous regional plants located close to one another offering advancement opportunity into a Corporate or Director level role in the coming years.
Interested Candidates should contact Lee Douglas @ 610 639-6573 or email a current resume to LDouglas@judge.com
This job will have the following responsibilities:
* Prepare and maintain documentation, reports, and permits for compliance with federal, state, and local agency regulations, and Company EHS standards. Ensure facility maintains ongoing compliance with OSHA, EPA, Homeland Security, and other relevant agency requirements.
* Manage and track environmental and safety metrics. Lead reduction of environmental impact and costs. Lead improvement in safety and workers' compensation rates and cost. Serve as the interface with local, state, and federal agencies. Ensure adherence to Personal Safety, Food Safety, Quality and Environmental Policies and Practices.
* Develop, implement, and maintain EHS programs, policies, procedures, and best practices.
* Achieve reduction toward zero injuries Develop and executive safety training programs and requirements; lead an active safety committee; create and maintain a successful system to quickly identify and remedy safety hazards; oversee investigation of accidents, injuries, and property damage; determine root cause of incidents and lead the development and implementation of corrective action plans; manage and track incident, injury, and near-miss data and metrics. Oversee Contractor/Visitor Orientation Program.
* Develop and drive a safety and environmental interdependent culture, which is integrated through everyone's day-to-day work, along with a workforce which relentlessly pursues the identification and remediation of hazards. behavior, and all processes and systems, to provide a safe and secure environment.
* Obtain and keep current, the reporting and record keeping requirements for safety and workers' compensation. Communicate and coordinate with safety and workers' compensation related regulatory agencies.
* Develop policies in support of the Safety, Environmental, and Security Programs. Provide training, leadership, and guidance to all employees.
* Efficiently manage Safety, Environmental, and Security CAPEX projects, within stated timeframes.
Qualifications & Requirements:
* Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Sciences and/or Occupational Safety or related field preferred
* 5+ years EHS Experience within manufacturing - High Speed Manufacturing Preferred
* 2+ years Manager level experience within EHS
* Knowledge of environmental regulations and related compliance experience
* Knowledge of Federal and State OSHA requirements
* Requires Experience with administering a plant-wide or departmental safety program