Replay is a fast-growing biotechnology company with next-generation genomic medicine technologies portfolio aiming to solve key challenges limiting clinical progress in the cell therapy field. Our platform is designed to improve current cell therapy approaches through development of a universal, renewable, off-the-shelf, genomically rewritten, hypoimmunogenic iPSC-derived cell source for regenerative medicine and cell therapy.
Replay is seeking for a skilled cell biologist with strong expertise developing and maintaining single cell line clones, and cell based assays experience to join our team. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast paced and collaborative environment and should have a good understanding of molecular and cell biology, as well as immunology background. The applicant will support our cell biology team with various cell-based assays and will be involved with assay development, experimental design, execution, and data analysis.
· Perform cell biology experiments including culturing primary and tumor cell lines, lentiviral and adenoviral transductions.
· Demonstrated proficiency in various cellular and molecular techniques including, but not limited to, sterile cell culture, generation of cell lines, DNA and RNA isolations, Western Blot, ELISA and qRT-PCR.
· Experience with cell-based assays (cytotoxicity, apoptosis) is highly desirable but not required.
· ‘Hands on' experience performing FACS experiments and analysis
· Familiar with multi-color flow cytometry techniques and/or Incucyte technique and data analysis
· Possess troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to resolve technical issues in a multi-disciplinary environment
· RNA and protein preparation from cells is a plus
· Experience working with CRISPR, siRNA, and shRNA is a plus
· Maintain a high level of productivity in the laboratory
· Effectively communicate data and report on project status at group and departmental meetings
· Contribute to building a culture that embraces continuous learning and improvement to meet team goals
· Excellent record keeping using electronic laboratory notebooks (ELN)
* BS, MS or a PhD in cell biology is required
* Minimum 2 years of experience with mammalian and primary cell cultures is required
* Experience in the biotech/pharma industry is preferred
* Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite, GraphPad Prism, FlowJo, VectorNTI