Meet is partnered with an innovative biopharma committed to solving the challenges associated with immuno-inflammatory and dermatology conditions. Our client is looking for a scientist with molecular biology technical experience to come and join their R&D hub in St Louis, MO. If this sounds like yourself, this could be the opportunity for you!
* Hands-on drug discovery laboratory research
* Design, develop and carry out assays in the areas of biochemistry, cell biology, immunology, molecular biology, and/or pharmacology
* Design and execute experimental protocols
* Assay execution, data analysis and oral and written communication of results
* Ability to effectively communicate results both internally and externally to clients
* B.S. in relevant scientific field with 5+ years relevant experience in drug discovery OR M.S. in relevant scientific field with 2+ years relevant experience in drug discovery
* Molecular biology experience *needed*
* Technical experience preferred:
* Plate based assays/medium to high throughput screening
* Mammalian cell culture and cell-based assays
* ELISA's, Western blots, multiplex analysis
* FACS, IHC
Able to sponsor visas and competitive compensation package!
Must be willing to be onsite in St. Louis, MO.