Senior Director of Biology
I'm working with a well funded start-up biotech who are developing and delivering high-quality, innovative, and affordable medicine to patients worldwide to treat a range of chronic and life-threatening diseases with a focus in immune oncology.
You are perfect for this role if you are engaged by and want to be responsible for:
* New target identification, validation, and screening for bioactive molecules.
* Responsible for the generation of in vitro data packages to support advancement of projects into development.
* Leading a group of talented discovery scientists.
* Leadership of Discovery projects through IND enabling studies.
* Interacting and collaborating with scientists across all the discovery functions.
Experience Required :
* PhD degree required with core expertise in Immunology and/or antibody therapeutics focusing on Immunology, a minimum of 8 years' experience including previous industry experience.
* Leader of discovery biology with excellent analytic and problem-solving capabilities.
* Experience with human in vitro cellular techniques including.
* Primary human cell culture experience working with various Immune cells (NK, T Cells, Monocytes).
* Molecular Biology and/or Bioinformatic techniques for identification of new targets such as Single cell RNA sequencing.
* Experience in advancing programs from discovery through clinical development
* Leading a group of experienced and highly motivated scientist able of collaborating effectively within cross-functional teams.
Please apply above or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.