The QTI Group is partnering with a Madison-based client to hire a Cell Biologist . This scientist will support assay development and pharmaceutical testing projects. Are you driven by intellectual curiosity to embrace and use new or unfamiliar technologies to analyze and solve problems?
* Develop and execute cell-based methods to support projects
* Develop and troubleshoot a variety of bioassays
* Maintain engineered cell lines
* Test samples and carry out data analysis, preparation, and reporting
* Maintain lab equipment, supplies, and environment
* Bachelor's degree in Biology (Cell or Molecular) or related scientific discipline required
* 3+ years of cell culture, tissue culture, and aseptic technique experience required
* Experience with both cell-based and biochemical assay or protein purification
* Bioassay development, cell-line cloning, or flow cytometry experience desired
* Relative potency assay analysis desired
* Demonstrated lab math skills, for example, to calculate concentrations or to make solutions
* Must have authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship
Please note: Relocation assistance is not available!