Synlico is taking a different approach to understand biological system and process. The company is seeking talented, ambitious researchers to develop cutting-edge computational tools to understand individual cells and new technologies to enable more accurate prediction of biological system. The company's research is highly interdisciplinary, and highly team oriented.
The computational biologist position will apply new algorithms, and develop new machine learning tools in areas of interest to the company. Candidates should have expertise in application aspects of following areas:
* Deep understanding of system biology and multi-omics data.
* Experience with machine learning and deep learning.
* Identify and implement data analytics and machine learning methods.
* Familiar with boolean network modeling, ODE modeling, and Stochastic simulation algorithm.
* PhD in b ioinformatics, computational biology, c omputer science, applied mathematics or related discipline
* Strong understanding multi-omics datasets.
* Experience in applying machine learning and deep learning tools to analyze biological data and processes.
* Experience and understanding with mathematical modeling of cell signaling network.
* Experience or knowledge in extracting data information from image is a plus
* Ability to work independently and within a team.
H1B/O1 will be provided to qualified candidates.