Florida Gulf Coast University (Multiple Faculty Positions)
The Water School at FGCU (www.fgcu.edu/thewaterschool/) is hiring 9 faculty for Fall 2023 across a range of disciplines related to water and the environment. The Water School is an interdisciplinary enterprise uniting faculty from five colleges and schools to focus on the environmental, economic, and human dimensions of coastal resilience, ecosystem integrity, health and wellbeing, and restoration and remediation.
We seek colleagues who promote and embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as we believe that our University will grow and move forward through a commitment of equality for all. With its interdisciplinary structure and connections to other colleges across campus, The Water School presents a good opportunity for professional couples looking for a new academic home.
• Assistant Professor, BioChemistry (R0003220)
• Juliet C. Sproul Chair for Southwest Florida Habitat Restoration and Management, Eminent Scholar, Professor (R0003269)
• Assistant Professor, Conservation Ecology (R0003271)
• Assistant Professor, Climate Policy (R0003272)
• Assistant Professor, Environmental Education (R0003273)
• Assistant Professor, Environmental Justice (R0003288)
• Myra N. Williams, Ph.D., Eminent Scholar in Marine Conservation Biology, Associate/Full Professor (R0003291)
• Assistant Professor, Fisheries Ecology (R0003292)
• Assistant Professor, Carbonate Sedimentology (R0003293)
For more information and to apply visit: https://apptrkr.com/3590321
FGCU IS AN EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer