* Drive the operational implementation of EHS programs through partnership to build a proactive culture of safety, compliance and performance.
* Collaborates across teams focused on both leading and lagging indicators to ensure proper safety defenses are being evaluated; key member of the incident investigation and improvement process.
* Partners with LDM team to ensure safety measurements impact and reflect Safety/ACT culture, while driving leading indicator safety programs that establish a restorative approach.
* Work to establish timelines and action closure process on all identified corrective actions that arising from inspections, reviews and recommendations. Ability to remove an audit atmosphere to a department support relationship.
* Support revised standardized environmental practices to ensure consistency with company standards and all provincial and federal regulations.
* Assist in the building of site safety and environmental policies and improvement plans that focus on continuous improvement.
* Works with auction site partners to help in the development and implementation of the training.
* Develop and implement of incident response plan, to include incident and near miss reporting process and to include review, analysis and communication of findings.
* Assist with the Learning Team approach to working directly with employees and understand how work is completed to better protect the workforce.
About Cox Automotive At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. Whats more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
About Cox Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, [visit our benefits page](/en/life-at-cox/benefits/).
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.