We are seeking a motivated and creative Research Associate to join our collaborative Genome Engineering Technologies/ Synthetic Biology team. This is an opportunity for a researcher with strong molecular and cellular biology skills to contribute to the development of industry-leading technologies and medicine.
As a Research Associate, a typical day might include:
- Conducting and supporting experiments to understand cell culture models and subsequent engraftment in mice.
- Designing and conducting in vitro cell culture based experiments to support disease modeling and the development of new therapeutic modalities.
- Tissue dissection from mice followed by immunohistochemical and biochemical analyses by microscopy, ELISA, qPCR, flow cytometry, and other related techniques.
- Surveying current and relevant literature to expand scientific and technical knowledge, optimizing and developing new assays, and bringing innovative ideas.
- Careful, thorough, and timely record keeping, data summarization, and presentation of results in formal and informal settings.
This role might be for you if:
- You have strong organizational, time-management, and presentation skills
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work both in team and independent environments
- You have the ability to work on multiple projects and prioritize as needed
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have a Bachelors degree in a field related to biomedicine and 2 years relevant lab experience or a Masters degree. Applicants should have knowledge in a range of molecular and cellular biology techniques, including mammalian cell culture, immunohistochemistry, qPCR, ELISA, and flow cytometry. Experience working with mice, including injections (intraperitoneal, subcutaneous, intravenous), tissue collection and dissections is not required but preferred.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need. #RDRARS