Procare Therapy has partnered with a school in Buckeye
to hire two special education teachers
to workthe upcoming school year. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply here.
Buckeye is considered one of the fastest-growing cities in the United States
. A heaven for wildlife and outdoor enthusiasts of all ages, Buckeye offers hikers, mountain bikers, equestrians and campers the chance of exploring dozen of miles of trails around the city.
This is a great opportunity for candidates who want to secure employment for the upcoming year and expand their skillset as therapists. More details on the position are listed below. Job Details:
- Two Openings
- Onsite Opportunity
- Full Time Hours
- ASAP-End of School Year
- K-4th or 7th-8th Grade Caseload
- Resource Classrooms
- Mostly Mild to Moderate Disabilities
- Interviewing Now!
Compensation and Benefits
- Master's degree in special education
- Active teaching licensure in Arizona
- Arizona state clearances
- Three professional references
- W-2 Employment Contract
- Hourly Pay Rate
- All Hours Guaranteed
- Direct / Indirect Services paid Equally
- Full Time Employees Eligible for Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision through United Healthcare
- Retirement and Matching Programs
If this is a professional opportunity you are interested in, please apply here.
You can also email your resume to Jason Umphrey at firstname.lastname@example.org and send me a text at (678) 710-7696
once you have done so. I will be in touch about next steps. Check Procare Out:
- Procare Blog
- Procare FAQs
- Procare Resources