Our client is seeking Environmental Scientist/Geologist with experience on the field. Conducting environmental investigation and remediation projects while reporting their research to LSRP's or Project Managers. Candidates should be prepared for professional growth in areas such as site investigation, assessment of remedial alternatives, management of investigative and engineering tasks, conceptual plans, and client/regulatory personnel interaction. The ideal candidate will be motivated to continue to develop and build their personal knowledge and skills to assist with the growth and success of the office.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline or A Master's degree will be considered.
- 0-3 years of experience in site remediation environment.
- Experience preparing reports
- Experience using USEPA, NJDEP, and PADEP regulations and guidance.
- Solid Microsoft Office skills and experience with GIS software, Surfer, or SESOIL
- A valid driver's license.
- Performing soil sampling, water sampling, community air monitoring and construction oversight
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Engineering
- Soil sampling
- Air Sampling
- Community Air Monitoring
- Environmental Remediation
- Water sampling
- Construction Oversight
- Osha 40 Hazwoper
- HAZWOPER / OSHA 40
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.