Find what drives you on a team with a more than 70-year history of discovery, determination, and innovation. As a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, Pall Corporation thrives on helping our customers protect people. Our products serve a wide range of markets, so if your interests lie along the spectrum of Life Sciences to Industrial, you'll find a rewarding role here. For the exponentially curious, Pall is a place you can thrive and amplify your impact on the world.
Pall is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we're pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.Product Life Cycle Management
The product manager is responsible for managing the product life cycle, they need to monitor the full cycle once a product is launched, continually monitoring pricing and margins, working with operations to ensure optimal stocking levels in all regions and the correct mix of ATO/MTO, identify potential areas for COGS savings and following the correct steps to discontinue, rationalize or obsolete products.Website content
The product manager needs to work closely with the digital teams to identify and correct mistakes in the customer navigation and website entering and tracking them in Zoho, ensure all SKU pages have the correct attributes and associated content (PDFs, datasheets, certificates, claims), make suggestions on content gaps and how they can be addressed, strengthen PPC and SEO.Product Positioning
The product manager is responsible for developing the messaging for a product, product line, or workflow, this includes building a value proposition and articulating it to marketing, ensuring product position is clearly defined and whenever possible links to a high-value workflow or application, and working to develop campaigns and outline the high-level tactics.Key Responsibilities:
- Leads product life cycle management, including managing all existing products pricing and quality/OTD, continuously improving position & profitability of current products, and Rationalization of Product Line/Pricing to drive portfolio profitability
- Serves as key liaison with operations, procurement, manufacturing, supply chain, sales, and regional Marketing for assigned product(s).
- Uses an understanding of technology and competitive position of defined technology in Lab to identify applications, markets, and business segments that provide opportunities for profitable growth.
- Develops core product marketing plans and gives clear input to strategic and commercial plans for assigned product(s).
- Develops product positioning and messaging and ensures it is implemented throughout all the customer and sales facing material (web, app notes, flyers, etc)
- Delivers the operating plan: achievement of growth objectives including market share, revenue, profit, and return on investment for all the channels/categories of business and/or key customers.
- Responsible for managing and implementing marketing activities through research, strategic planning, and implementation.
- Works closely with the field to identify opportunities and adapt products as required to meet business demands using product engineering, operations, and R&D as necessary.
- Sets annual direction for pricing, promotion, quality, and business improvements,
- Actively tracks and analyzes global sales growth, gross margins, supply issues, quality issues, etc.;
- Know customer needs through research and market data and appraises new ideas for market viability
- 5+ years experience in Product Management
- Experience working for a global organization
- Bachelor of Science degree in one of the Life Sciences
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher is committed to a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels they belong and all voices are heard. We believe in our associates and the unique perspectives they bring to every challenge, which is why we'll empower you to push the boundaries of what's possible.If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better time to find out.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is available here .
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System
tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better time to find out.