Supervisor: Quality Systems Manager
Job Responsibility Summary: Develop and enforce health and safety requirements.
In this role, you will be required to train employees on safety policies and practices, conduct regular inspections, generate health and safety assessment reports, and ensure that all occupational guidelines and regulations are adhered to.
To be a successful EHS coordinator, you should demonstrate a detailed knowledge of health and safety regulations and strong leadership skills. A top-notch EHS coordinator should possess excellent communication and training skills and have an acute eye for detail
· 2 Years of experience in health and safety.
· Knowledge of ISO14001 and its requirements.
· Ability to participate in a variety of cross-functional team meetings.
· Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
· Excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
Must have a valid Driver's License and reliable self-reliable transportation.
· Must be able to work in a demanding environment as well as multi-task.
· Must be well spoken and able to work with multiple departments to implement change.
· Must be organized and capable of retaining records as requested.
· Microsoft Office application experience necessary.
· Become a certified internal auditor to ISO14001 within 3 months of hire.
· Learn Corrective Actions within a year of hire.
· Excellent people skills.
· OSHA or Similar EHS Certifications.
· Ability to read and interpret safety data sheets.
Job Duties Include, but not limited to:
· Filing of Quality Records
· Verification of checklist
· Assist with document control
· Assist in all internal audits
· Training employees on health and safety policies and best practices.
· Conducting inspections and identifying hazards and EHS violations.
· Implementing new health and safety protocols and measures to ensure compliance with regulations.
· Monitoring operational processes and employee activities.
· Generating assessment documentation, incident and accident reports, and health and safety manuals.
· Reporting to manamgent, OSHA and other regulatory agencies.
· Preparing and submitting health and safety compliance documents to the relevant organizations.
· Keeping abreast of the latest EHS trends, polies, regulations, and best practices.
· Preparing for ISO14001 3rd party audits.
· Complete all internal audits and assessments .
· Any other rules or assignments given by the Quality Systems Manager.
· Consistently promote high standards through personal example and roll out through the company so that each member of the company understands the standards and behaviors expected of them.
· Provide technical expertise to the team.
· Comply with the Health, Safety, and Environmental Policies.
· Proactively contribute to creating a good team atmosphere.
· Anticipates and overcomes obstacles.
· Embraces personal challenge.
· Confident and rounded thinking.
· Is resilient, optimistic, and open to change.
· An initiative-taker, motivated, and able to positively motivate others.
· Focused, target driven with a positive, can-do attitude.
· Undertake continuous training and development.
Company DescriptionJoin our growing company! Our investments into manufacturing technologies & our people make Target Steel the place to be if you're looking to build a lifelong career in supply chain, manufacturing and metals! When you join the Target team, you join the Target family. We can't wait to see what we can do together!