Job DescriptionEnvironmental Health & Safety TechLocation: Wilsonville, OR (97070)Job ID: #64439Job Summary
This position is responsible for ensuring company compliance with existing and new/emerging federal, state and internal environmental regulations. This does include the technical expertise to implement at site level and to develop and deploy from corporate level environmental systems, policies and programs across the enterprise. Job Responsibilities:
TOP 3 SKILLS NEEDED:
- Prepare and submit environmental regulatory reports to agencies as required.
- Manage permits and approvals for air, water or other emissions in compliance with agency requirements.
- Implement facility waste management and recycling efforts and pursue waste minimization opportunities.
- Support voluntary environmental programs such as Waste Wise and Performance Track.
- Track and submit to corporate environmental performance metrics.
- Ergo Elevation skills for manufacturing floor activities
- Above average customer service
- Basic understanding of OSHA regulations
- Associate's Degree in applicable technical field OR
- HS Diploma/Equivalent plus three years related experience
- Demonstrates the ability to provide a general analysis of a problem or situation.
- Recognizes that individual goals contribute toward accomplishing team outcomes.
- Demonstrates the ability to circulate information through the proper channels.
- Demonstrates the ability to follow through with work assignments and support management's policies and procedures.
- Financial/Numerical Competence
- Is able to interpret and explain financial statements and reports to others.
- Information Management
- Uses various software packages to maintain and update documents and records.
- Develops and delivers clear and effective presentations.
- Displays a compassionate attitude toward the needs of others.
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.