Perini Management Services, Inc. (PMSI), a Federal Government Prime Contractor, seeks an entry level Construction Project Scheduler
to join our team in the Framingham, Massachusetts
. About Perini Management Services At home or abroad, our focus is on client satisfaction
Perini Management Services, Inc. is a full service construction firm that knows how to get the job done, even under the most complex circumstances. We deliver diversified Design-Build, Design-Bid-Build, and Contingency/Disaster Relief construction services to our federal clients worldwide.
Our client-centered approach and competitive, enterprising spirit has yielded many longstanding partnerships throughout the country and the world. We are a close-knit team of construction professionals eager to take on new challenges suited to our expertise. We are committed to working with clients to deliver the projects they need in the time they need it.
When U.S. federal agencies need a construction partner to respond to critical situations, they can count on Perini Management Services, Inc. We've provided construction services to U.S. federal agencies for more than four decades, responding to disasters and supporting military operations throughout the country and around the globe. U.S. federal agencies include the Army Corps of Engineers, Air Force, Navy, Coast Guard, National Park Service, Federal Law Enforcement Training Center, Customs and Border Protection, Fish and Wildlife Service and the Department of State.
At Perini Management Services you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of large, high-profile, projects that impact our national and global communities.Extraordinary Projects need Exceptional Talent
As a Project Scheduler at Perini Management Services, reporting to the Senior Scheduler, you will have the opportunity to:Description:
- Assist in the creation of proposal and baseline schedules through analyzing project drawings and specifications and interpreting subcontractor schedules to specify work activities, durations, and sequencing.
- Update project schedules with monthly activity progress through communication with project teams.
- Prepare reports for management and client review including Gantt charts, earned value reports, cost graphs, and resource graphs.
- Transpose cost and resource data into schedules and spreadsheets according to project and department financial reporting requirements.
- Participate in schedule review meetings with project teams, estimating staff, and clients; maintain meeting minutes.
- Assist with change management, claims and TIA's.
Perini Management Services builds extraordinary projects and we need exceptional talent. Join us and realize your full potential.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to work in a team environment or independently on multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to understand construction plans and specifications
- Knowledge of general construction requirements
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel and Word primarily)
- Experience with scheduling software such as Primavera P6 or Microsoft Project a plus
- Two (2) or more years of experience in the construction industry with an emphasis on scheduling, construction management, estimating, or field based experience
- Experience with Federal Government projects a plus
- Candidates local to our Framingham, MA home office preferred
In accordance with PMSI'
s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of serious hazards, we have adopted a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for all new hires. We have implemented this requirement (subject to exceptions required by law, as explained below) in order to safeguard the health of our employees and their families; our clients; the contractors, vendors, and other parties with whom we regularly interact. This requirement will help protect our workforce and these groups from COVID-19 infections, which may be reduced or prevented by vaccination.
Should you have questions about PMSI's policy or wish to discuss an exemption, please let your recruiter know. This policy is subject to change as the transmission rate of COVID-19 and other facts and circumstances evolve.
Powered by JazzHR