Would you like to work with people who are dedicated to conserving the Commonwealth's Fish and Wildlife Resources? Do you want to be part of an agency that provides opportunities for everyone to enjoy the outdoors by fishing, hunting, boating, recreational shooting, wildlife watching or related activities in Kentucky? Join us in the exciting, innovative and rewarding environment of the Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources (KDFWR)!
* Serves as a Budget Support Specialist as it relates to our federal programs administered by the agency.
* Assists in the development of yearly budgets for the federal programs that are submitted by our program coordinators to KDFWR as well as US Fish and Wildlife.
We offer a great package of EMPLOYEE and FAMILY-FRIENDLY BENEFITS, including:
* A 37.50 hour work week (with occasional overtime required)
* Paid Time Off (Sick and Vacation) plus Paid Holidays
* Overtime and Compensatory Time
* Affordable Health Insurance with Optional Health Reimbursement Account
* Life Insurance
* Wellness Incentives Program
* Training/Career Development Opportunities
* Optional Deferred Compensation program (401K)
* Lots of Employee Discounts on electronics, health & wellness, retail, travel/events/entertainment, services/education
* Microsoft Office Programs
* Good communication skills, written, email and phone
EDUCATION: Graduate of a college or university with a bachelor's degree.
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING, OR SKILLS: One year of professional experience in statistical analysis, accounting, auditing, planning, or a related field.
Substitute EDUCATION for EXPERIENCE: NONE
Substitute EXPERIENCE for EDUCATION: Professional experience in statistical analysis, accounting, auditing, planning, or a related field will substitute for the required education on a year-for-year basis.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS (AGE, LICENSURE, REGULATION, ETC.): NONE
Incumbents working in this job title perform duties in an office setting.
This job has an initial and promotional probationary period of 6 months, except as provided in KRS 18A.111.
If you have questions about this advertisement, please contact Eric McGinnis at email@example.com