We are looking for a innovative, resourceful, and collaborative Risk Assessor - Project Manager
to join our team in the Meadville, PA region. In this role you will provide risk assessment management to clients and help assist in client development and growth. Our clients rely on our expertise to evaluate and minimize the chance of harmful effects to human health or to ecological systems resulting from exposure to an environmental stressor, this role is at the center of achieving these results! KEYWORDS: EPA, Geology, Environmental, Land Development, Leadership, GIS, Mapping, Hydrogeology, Toxicology, Ecological Risk Assessment
The ideal candidate will:
- Prepare and oversee the preparation of human health risk assessments that comply with regulatory guidance considering environmental regulations such as but not limited to Pennsylvania Act 2 and the Ohio VAP programs;
- Manage client relationships through preparing proposals and managing multiple projects within scope, budget, schedule, expectations of the client while ensuring quality standards and use of resources;
- Business development; including bringing in new clients and obtaining repeat business from existing clients, leading proposal preparation, and developing and implementing a business development plan.
- BS degree in Environmental Management, Geology, GeoChemistry, Environmental Science required or other relevant fields;
- At least 4 years working experience in regulatory toxicology, consulting, EPA, State or industry related to environmental cleanup, permitting project, product safety or related industries; or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Experience developing a business practice in risk assessment, regulatory toxicology, or related discipline, including client development and proposal preparation;
- Experience managing large multi-group projects utilizing multiple internal resources effectively; including soil, groundwater, biota, air quality investigations, planning and permitting projects where regulated chemicals are managed in compliance with EPA or State environmental regulations;
- Experience in understanding the data quality objectives required for human health and ecological risk assessments and an ability to work in teams to ensure well designed sampling plans;
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for providing outstanding client service and to earn the confidence of clientele, company management, colleagues and regulators;
- Provide guidance and mentor junior staff in technical areas to build overall technical capabilities of staff.
Candidates are required to:
- possess a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
- be able to pass a background and drug screen