Job DescriptionEnvironmental EpidemiologistZip Code:
Houston, TX 77036 | Location
: Southwest HoustonEmployment Type
: Temporary | Workplace Type:
Monday to Friday, 8 am - 5 pm| Salary:
$30 an hourClient Company: Harris County's Public Health DepartmentHarris County's Public Health Department and ExecuTeam are teaming up in search of an Environmental Epidemiologist to join the COVID-19 Division. As an Environmental Epidemiologist, you will conduct critical literature reviews of the environmental and wastewater surveillance studies. The experience you gained working in the public or the environmental health field is going to be helpful for the HCPH COVID-19 team. Now is the time to take that experience to the next level and see what opportunities are open to you. Apply today! Environmental Epidemiologist's Responsibilities
Environmental Epidemiologist's Qualifications
- Create a plan for the development of a standardized wastewater collection program that includes data collecting and reporting methods
- Design a wastewater surveillance program to assist HCPH in COVID-19 and other emerging diseases for public health responses
- Help lead the development of a pilot wastewater sampling program.
- Design standard operating procedures for wastewater data management and methods
Company Culture & Perks
- A Master's degree in public health or a related field is required
- A Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 2 years of work experience in public or environmental health is acceptable
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office programs is required
- Knowledge of GIS software such as ArcGIS or QGIS is required
- Experience with environmental surveillance techniques is preferred
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drugs screen and criminal background check
- Located off the highway with close access to shopping and restaurants
- Be a part of a mission to promote health and safety in Harris County
- Play a key role in preventing illness and injury, yourself, and your community
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
$30 an hourIf you are looking for a sign to make an advance in your career as an Evironmental Epidemiologist, this is it. Submit your application today! Why ExecuTeam?
With ExecuTeam Staffing, you are never just a resume. We are proud to be Houston's leading employment agency for over 30 years, acting as the trusted partner in your success. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and Temporary positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are seeking career advancement or are a recent graduate, our team will give you the respect, care, and attention you deserve. View more open positions at www.executeam.com
ExecuTeam is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers in a variety of industries and positions. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you toapply today.