Environmental and Engineering Solutions, Inc. (EES) was founded in 1996. We are a boutique environmental, health and safety consulting firm located in Cheltenham, Pennsylvania. We combine sustainable facilities management with environmental, health, and safety consulting to ensure our clients meet or exceed applicable regulations cost-effectively. We are seeking a full-time Senior Project Manager (SPM) to manage and conduct project assignments in environmental and occupational safety and health consulting.Responsibilities and Duties:
The Senior Project Manager (SPM) will be responsible for project execution, project management, management of other virtual engineering consultants, project scheduling, and project budgeting for consulting assignments ranging in length from one month to multi-year. The position will include consulting assignments with our clients in healthcare, manufacturing, and academia. The position reports directly to the President of EES. The SPM will be involved with the full life cycle of client projects from the initial prospect lead, through project proposal project completion, client follow-up and client retention activities.
Examples of the types of projects we execute for our clients include:
- Air emissions permits - new permit applications and ongoing permit compliance assistance.
- OSHA compliance assistance programs, including health and safety auditing, personal exposure monitoring, health and safety planning and documentation, and/or employee training.
- Environmental consulting related to compliance management and permitting for stormwater, wastewater, hazardous waste, and storage tanks.
- Environmental sustainability consulting for healthcare systems, including all aspects of a sustainability program as modeled by Practice Greenhealth.
The job will involve up to 10 to 15 percent travel to client locations typically within a 100-mile radius of Philadelphia. Generally, the travel will be day trips, with the occasional overnight needed.
The SPM position will include sales and marketing to prior, current and prospective clients to help ensure that EES has a strong pipeline of leads and opportunities that may become projects. Qualifications and Skills:
The successful candidate will have at least a B.S. in environmental science, occupational safety, environmental health, or related degree(s). The successful candidate will have excellent project management, written and verbal communication skills. The ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks is a must. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs, Google Sheets and Gmail needed. Prior use of a CRM like Hubspot a plus.Job Type:
$65,000 - $75 per year, plus a bonus based on performance and your business development results.Benefits:
- Partial reimbursement of Health, Dental and Vision insurance premiums
- Paid time off (vacation and sick time)
- Simple IRA and employer match
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional development assistance
- Nearly entirely remote work, except for travel to client locations as outlined above and periodic internal, marketing and prospect meetings
- Flexible work schedule
- Parental leave
- Apply at https://www.pivotalsolutions.pro/jobs/
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Powered by JazzHR