Job DescriptionMicrobiology Analyst
Location: Bay Area , CA
Check out www.scientificsearch.com for all of our current openings
Are you looking to start your Micro career? Or maybe looking to switch from Food or other industry to Pharma? Are you looking to work for a supportive and mentoring Manager? Do you want to work for a company that treats you like family? This may be for you! Some thing you will do in the role include:
Some things you will bring to the role include:
- Media preparation.
- Performing laboratory testing such as TOC, Conductivity, HPC and pH.
- Performing Environmental Monitoring.
- Maintaining laboratory equipment such as glassware, freezers, hoods, incubators and water baths.
- Facilitates Study Director ability to complete testing deliverables that includes sample preparation, QC data review, database entry and filing.
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferably in a science-related field (e.g., Microbiology, Biological Sciences).
- Relevant experience may substitute for an undergraduate degree.
- Must be able to effectively operate in an evolving complex and dynamic environment.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills.
For immediate consideration, email firstname.lastname@example.org and mention Job#17328