Environmental Consulting Group, a leading environmental consulting company located in Elmhurst, Illinois, has an opportunity for an environmental project manager.
The position involves performing and managing indoor air quality investigations and testing, mold assessments, industrial hygiene surveys, asbestos, mold, and other projects. The manager will handle projects from start to finish. Qualified candidates must have experience in providing environmental consulting services to clients in healthcare, commercial real estate, manufacturing, and other markets.
The work involves:
· Investigating indoor air quality complaints
· Managing proactive indoor air quality projects
· Performing mold assessments
· Performing noise surveys
The following skills would be a plus:
· Conducting exposure assessments
· Conducting asbestos materials inspections
· Assessing lead-based paint materials
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
· Experience in managing the above listed environmental projects
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Good project management skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Extensive customer service experience
· Solid competency with Microsoft Word and Excel
· Own a reliable vehicle and possess a valid Illinois driver's license.
This position represents an excellent opportunity to manage your own department at ECG and grow your skills. If the candidate is interested in pursuing a CIH, ECG offers reimbursement for education-related expenses. All correspondence associated with this ad will be held in the strictest confidence.
For this position, ECG is offering a very competitive salary/benefits package and a sign-on bonus of $5,000 - $20,000, depending upon experience.
David S. O'Dea
Environmental Consulting Group, Inc.
Company DescriptionEnvironmental Consulting Group (ECG) is an established, full-service environmental consulting firm. For more than 25 years, ECG has been a trusted provider of comprehensive environmental services for clients located throughout greater Chicagoland and the tri-state area.
Job assignments include a variety of high-profile, challenging projects for Fortune 500 companies and nationally recognized entities, including JPMorgan Chase, the Merchandise Mart, the John Hancock Center, the U.S. Army, Argonne National Laboratory, and Chicago Union Station.