Cambridge, MA Flexible on-site work environmentScience
: tRNA focused biology, precision protein editingTherapeutic Areas:
Genetic diseasesJob Overview
: The candidate will drive tRNA disease biology while becoming the internal and external research leader within the tRNA field. This person will drive company objectives including progressing the internal platform and building the research group. Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will work both independently and as part of a collaborative team to design, plan and execute experiments that support platform and therapeutic development.
- Design, establish and execute robust, high-quality biochemical and cell-based assays to support lead selection and optimization.
- Establish and perform primary and develop functional assays to support hit-to-lead and lead optimization
- Report results to scientific team and management in written and oral presentations
- PhD in biology, cell biology, molecular biology, immunology, or a related discipline with 8-10 years of experience in biotech or pharmaceutical company.
- Direct experience with recent molecular biology technologies with hands-on proficiency in the RNA/siRNA/mRNA/tRNA space
- Demonstrated proficiency in leading a team and driving chemical matter from inception to IND
- Communicative go-getter who is ready to make an impact within the start-up/biotech setting
To find out more about this job and our clients company culture please call us direct at 603-766-0600.
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.