As part of a project team, the successful candidate will have hands-on experience designing and executing in vivo experiments to support pre-clinical advancement of drug discovery projects. Title commensurate with experience.
Experience and education requirements:
- BS with 5+ years or MS with 2+ years of industry experience (small molecule drug discovery is strongly preferred)
- Experience with rodent handling - including dosing via multiple routes (PO, SC, IV, IP), blood collection (sub mandibular, terminal cardiac, retro orbital), tumor implantation, necropsy, and tumor/organ collection
- Experience with oncology models (CDX and syngeneic models; SC and orthotopic models)
- is preferred
- Familiarity with autoimmune disease animal models is a plus
- Experience with cell pharmacology, plate-based readouts, tissue culture and basic molecular biology techniques such as PCR is preferred